Mumbai Intercessory Network (MIN) is the intercessory body of the Catholic Charismatic Renewal in Mumbai. MIN works under the supervision of the Mumabi Service Team and focuses on praying for the needs of the Church, the Catholic Charismatic Renewal, the City and the whole world.
Some of the MIN activities are mentioned below:
- All Mumbai Night Vigils (Bi Monthly): is conducted every second Saturday of alternate month at St. Francis Xavier's Church - Vile Parle from 10:30 pm. to 5:00 am. ( Click here to check calender for next night Vigil dates )
The purpose is to unite all the intercessors in Mumbai in prayer and ask for the Lord's blessing on the Church, CCR, our city Mumbai and India. To wage spiritual warfare against evil forces attacking our society and families.
- First Friday of the month: is set apart by all intercessors as a day of fasting and prayer for the strengthening and growth of the CCR in Mumbai.
- MIN Intercessory handbill: is a bi-monthly list of intentions to guide intercessors what to pray for. This includes the forthcoming CCR programs, the Holy Fathers intentions and the civic and political needs. We recommend that each and every PG member in Mumbai keeps this in the Bible and intercedes in their personal prayer time. The list of intentions can also be prayed by intercession ministries, core teams and at Prayer group level.
- SMS Ministry: Modern technology of SMS on the mobile phone is used to send urgent prayer requests to a large number of committed intercessors all over the city. The intercessors pray and ask the Lord to minister to the urgent needs of the people.
- Prayer Warriors: To help prayer groups to train and raise up at least 5 committed intercessors (Prayer Warriors) in every prayer group.
- Zonal Intercession training Program: To build the prayer group intercession ministry by raising powerful and holy intercessors who will pray according to God's will. Workshops to give practical guidance.
- Adoption list: Encourage every intercessor to adopt some people in their daily prayers and form their own adoption list. (Suggested: 1 family member, 1 relative, 1 priest, 1 neighbour, 1 politician)
- Elders: To encourage elders to be intercessors by praying from home. Intercession requests are shared with them.